For the Love of Hummus

Delicious, delicious hummus.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just a little update

We made it! Or at least, I made it to Tel Aviv, and I hope Rachel made it to Jerusalem. I guess I'll find out eventually.

The flight was fine, definitely one of the better I've experienced, except for the man on the aisle who only got up once in 10 hours. The nicest flight attendant in the world thought we were vegetarian honeymooners.We had to find creative ways of being comfortable that I wish I had taken pictures of, especially of a particular someone sleeping with her head on the tray table.

It is a little weird to be here for the third time this year already. The charm of arriving in Israel hasn't worn off yet, but I feel very comfortable and all of my electronic devices worked right away, so I think that's a sign that I'm moving closer to native acceptance.

Anyway, I'm nursing a strained neck and a hangnail, so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment